Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Continuing the conversation...



I thought my Sunday blog was my last, but here I am again. I suppose I’ll continue blogging about society, culture, and technology for a little while more. I feel I’ve reached another level of awareness, and through this medium I can comment on it.

What made me come back today was a Trinidadian student I met today. I immediately remembered the article we read about the ‘Internet and relationships’ and could not resist myself. I had to ask her if she used the Internet to communicate with her family members and expected to confirm Miller and Slater’s research. But somehow to my surprise, she only uses the phone to call home. What a disappointment!

[Check the Thursday, November 13, 2003 entrance down below, or click here to jump to it.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Coco said...

I'm glad you will keep blogging:-)
Baci,
Coco et La vie en rose by Valeria Arizzi

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home